Everybody loves a good dip. Add this recipe to your collection and impress your guests or your tailgating buddies!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 8 butter crackers, crushed, such as Ritz
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Corn chips, crackers or bagel chips, for serving
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then, in a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions and cayenne pepper. Put the mixture to a shallow baking dish. Top the mixture with the cracker crumbs and bake until heated through for about 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and top it off with the bacon. Serve immediately with corn chips, crackers or bagel chips.